- Abstract Submission Deadline: CLOSED
- Selection Notifications will be e-mailed by: June 1st
- Presentation slides and handouts due: September 26th
- Conference presentation: October 26th or 27th
What We are Seeking
We are seeking presenters experienced in working with populations from diverse communities who face significant health, social and economic challenges. We encourage submission of abstracts for practical, tested, culturally appropriate strategies or best practices that can be implemented in clinical or community settings and that:
- Advance health equity
- Address the needs of patients with or at risk for chronic diseases
- Address quality of care, care redesign or operational improvements, team-based care, or care coordination and care integration involving primary care settings (including medical, behavioral, oral health and/or community outreach)
- Address the unique challenges facing safety net providers
- Align operations with the Triple Aim and/or Health Care Homes
Our overall conference goals are to:
- Summarize a variety of interventions to reduce health disparities
- Describe the impact of health care reform on safety-net providers and underserved populations in Minnesota
- Identify external resources to help adapt to the challenges of operating within the reform environment
- Recognize how national and state health care reform will affect access, quality and reimbursement
Explore previous Many Faces presentations here.
- All presenters will be required to sign a contractual agreement and submit a conflict of interest form and other documents by June 15.
- Presentation slides and handouts are due to conference staff by October 2.
- We will waive the registration fee for up to two speakers. For speakers traveling over 100 miles from the Metro area, we will cover one night’s lodging plus mileage as negotiated with our conference staff. No more than 2 people speaking in a single session will receive support for expenses and registration fees waived.
- We will post your slides and handouts online for attendees to download or view.
- Many Faces has gone paperless. We cannot reproduce handouts for distribution.
For questions, contact Laurel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-201-5434