Minnesota Recovery Connection is a Recovery Community Organization serving the seven county metro area of Minnesota and supporting recovery communities in both St. Cloud and Duluth.
Minnesota Recovery Connection (MRC)’s mission is to strengthen the recovery community through peer-to-peer support, public education, and advocacy.
MRC envisions a world where recovery from addiction to alcohol and other drugs is understood, promoted, embraced, and enjoyed and where all who seek it have access to the support, care, and resources they need to achieve long-term recovery.
- Give us a call at 612-584-4158. Our phones are staffed with trained peer recovery navigators Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Learn more.
- Sign up to get a weekly Telephone Recovery Support call. Learn more.
- Schedule a phone or Zoom meeting for 1:1 coaching with a peer recovery coach. Learn more.
- Participate in All Recovery Meeting. Learn more.
For More Information
Let’s stay connected! Follow us on social media:
– LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/mnrecovery
– facebook @MinnRecovery
– Instagram @MNrecovery
– Twitter @MNrecovery