Stratis Health is a nonprofit organization where for over 50 years, our innovators have continuously challenged themselves to evolve and reinvent to adapt and solve some of the most complex health care challenges through federally funded and consulting-funded projects.
Our work in the earlier decades focused on quality assurance. As the field of health care quality advanced to embrace quality improvement science and tools and emerging models such as Baldrige and Lean, so did Stratis Health. With each passing year, we deepen our commitment to improving health and health care.
Stratis Health’s agile team members deliver data-driven insights, evidence-based interventions, and leading-edge improvement methodologies that inspire organizations and communities to discover thoughtful solutions to their most complex health improvement challenges.
To collaborate, innovate, and improve health care quality and safety nationwide and across the delivery continuum for:
- Hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, and home health agencies
- Payers such as health plans, care systems, ACOs and employers
- Public health and community-based organizations
Services and Relevance to Attendees
- Strengthening Organizational Capacity: We build organizations’ critical infrastructure to deliver valued services to patients and communities.
- Redesigning Care Delivery: We help you conceive and design health care delivery in ways that not only result in better outcomes but in improved efficiency and value.
Building Community Capacity: We leverage health care and community resources to expand capacity and deliver increased quality health services.
For More Information
Contact Stratis Health for your health care improvement project needs today!